- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My 2000 BMW 323i broke down and would not start near St. Louis, MO during my drive from Cincinnati, OH to Los Angeles, CA. They towed my car to the auto shop and replaced the alternator. Although the shop closes at 5:30 pm and my car arrived after closing hours, they stayed until 8:00 pm to complete the job. I found the shop to be honest trustworthy and they changed a reasonable price for the work. I was able to continue my trip with only a two-hour delay. I consider myself lucky to have my car breakdown near this shop. I highly recommend this shop. They did an outstanding job.Allen West, 02/17/2020
Best mechanic in town!!! Hands down!!!Steven M.
Fast service.Harley H.
Love this mechanic really great service and fast.Iekeevis L.
Honest and professional repair shop! I can't say enough positive things about the crew and owner of this shop. If I could add an extra star I would.... This is the type of shop you look for to regularly service your vehicle. On a recent road trip from PA to Colorado we had a mechanical issue that required immediate assistance. We were able to limp the vehicle into the shops parking lot on a Friday night at closing time. The owner and his son didn't shoo us away but instead put the vehicle on a lift to determine if they could get us back on the road. After about an hour, they made the necessary repair and we were on our way. The price was fair... actually better than fair considering our circumstance. Great guys with integrity and an exceptional sense of humor. Make this your "go to" shop.... I would if I weren't 600 mile away. Thanks again guys!Scott S.
They are always expeditious, friendly, and priced well. I won't go anywhere else. Thank you!!Wayne P.